Thank you to all those organisations that fund our work or support in other ways. In 2015 - 2016 these included:

Huntingdonshire District Council
Cambridgeshire County Council
Cambridgeshire Community Transport
St Neots Town Council
St Ives Town Council
Hemingford Grey Parish Council

If you would like to make a donation to our work then we would be delighted:

Cheques can be made to 'Huntingdonshire Volunteer Centre' or contact our Huntingdon Office for more details about how Bank Transfers can be made and how you can include Gift Aid to make your donation go even further. (You need to be a tax payer and pay sufficient tax to cover your additional contributions).

Many thanks!