Thank you to all those organisations and individuals that fund our work or support in other ways.
- Cambridgeshire County Council Community Transport
- St Ives Town Council
- The Peoples" Health Trust Lottery for our St Neots NATTER project
- The Lottery 'Awards for All" programme to help support volunteers and volunteering with our 'Motivating Cambridgeshire" Project
- St Neots Town Council
- Godmanchester Town Council
- Huntingdon Town Council
- Individual donations from people who support our work or have used our services
If you would like to make a donation to our work then we would be delighted:
Cheques can be made to 'Huntingdonshire Volunteer Centre" or contact our Huntingdon Office for more details about how Bank Transfers can be made and how you can include Gift Aid to make your donation go even further. (You need to be a tax payer and pay sufficient tax to cover your additional contributions).
You can download a Gift Aid form here: Gift Aid for HVC