We are always looking for drivers to help with
our local driving scheme.
If you have a few hours a week spare and could
give your time we would love to hear from you.
You to could be a volunteer in one of our
Answering the phones, dealing with people and
helping out in general.
The Volunteer Centre attended the Ramsey Neighbourhood Trust ‘Pick & Mix’
event on Saturday 26 January and Monday 28 January 2013 and enjoyed meeting
new and existing volunteers. To request a 1-1 appointment with Linda
Garrick, the Ramsey Organiser, phone: 01487 814117.
|Would you like to meet new people, learn new skills, and impart
your skills to others?
- Help with conservation and land restoration work through
days on the Great Fen.
- Carry out wildlife surveys in the Great Fen Project area.
- Help with mailings and other administration jobs for local
- Assist with fundraising.
Events And Activities
- Help staff public information events (such as local fetes or
- Help with community activities and local events.
- Support or lead guided walks or health walks in and around
the Cambridgeshire area.
- Do you have any special skills you can
- Something else
you might be able to help with?
- Let us Know!
What Can You Do From Home
HVC Trustees Annual Report 2011 - 12 For AGM
Please take the time to click and read the report of out AGM
Meeting, and see some of the volunteer's who help.
Click Here to download AGM Notice 2012
Value Volunteer Management Campaign
A different kind of investment – what does your organisation stand
to gain? Volunteering England’s Value Volunteer Management Campaign
aims to increase awareness of the value and importance of investing
in volunteer management. Many organisations have already shown
support, including the BBC, Microsoft, Barnardo’s, RSPB, National
Trust and PDSA