Gift Aid declaration

You can donate to HVC by making a direct payment (see details below), or sending us a cheque. If you are a UK tax payer you can increase your donation further by completing this Gift Aid declaration and clicking the 'Submit Form" button. If you are not currently a UK tax payer don't worry, but do let us have your contact details so that we can say 'Thank you'!
* must complete  
Are you a UK taxpayer?*
 Yes, I am a UK taxpayer and would like Huntingdonshire Volunteer Centre to reclaim the tax on this donation. I pay income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax Huntingdonshire Volunteer Centre claims on my donation.
 No, I am not a UK taxpayer.
First name*
Post code*